WELCOME to 227 Sipple Avenue in Nottingham! Beautiful ALL BRICK open floor plan rancher with 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths. New cohesive flooring throughout home! Open kitchen with all new stainless steel appliances, including 5 burner gas stove, planning desk area, and new light fixtures. Large dining area overlooks the living room with brick fireplace. Master bedroom is spacious and leads to an all new master bath! The lower level family room is approx. 24'x21' with plenty room for a pool table and second living area, etc. Potential office/4th bedroom/dressing room and 1/2 bath, laundry, workshop & storage. Outside you will enjoy the enormous deck approx. 30'x14', gas BBQ grill and large backyard. The driveway holds 6 vehicles. The home has 2 parcels of land totaling approximately .29 acres: Tax ID 14-1402023410 and Tax ID 14-1408068760. NEW RHEEM HVAC**NEW SS APPLIANCES**NEW WASHER/DRYER**NEW LIGHTING IN KIT/DINING**NEW TILE IN BATHS**1 YR. WARRANTY!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heat
2,376 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
PARKVILLE MIDDLE & CENTER OF TECHNOLOGY
OVERLEA HIGH & ACADEMY OF FINANCE
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- 1. Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Sidewalks.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS