Welcome to 105 Leslie Avenue in Nottingham! Cute curb appeal adds to this 3 Bedroom, 2 full bath home with hardwood floors throughout main home. 2 story addition consists of 1st floor master bedroom, and updated 1st floor master bath with walk-in shower. 2 large bedrooms and full bath on 2nd floor. Traditional main floor plan opens into formal living room and dining room, and to updated eat in kitchen with gas range. Off the kitchen is a spacious pantry and hall leading into the master bedroom/bath area. Lower level has recreation room at walkout level, laundry room area with washer, dryer and laundry tub, and another unfinished area which could be turned into office space or play room. This home has a lot of potential at a town home price. Large level yard. Sellers advise there is a crusher run parking pad beyond rear fence in backyard, for off street parking, easement access to parking pad is off Alberta Ave. Estate sale, being sold in "As Is" condition. Home has lots of potential and space, just needs some TLC. Buyers to verify all information. Agents be sure buyers qualify for renovation, conventional or cash financing on this one, as sellers will make no repairs. Buyers be aware, recent carpet removal has left some exposed carpet tacks and strips behind on stairs and hardwood floors, be careful please!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Other, Public
Vinyl Siding, Asbestos
Public Sewer, Other
1,586 sq. ft
Above Ground, Natural Gas, Electric service available, Other
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Other, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Electric Heating, Oil, Other. Radiators, Other, Zone.
- Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Unpaved, Private.
- Vinyl, Asbestos
- Chain Link, Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS